The Krypt The Krypt

Sweeet!

Beatiful animation. great style. And I especially liked the 3D effect. Keep it up!!
4/5

Clock Roulette Clock Roulette

what???

its was alright, but that was a pain to animate??? are you kiddin??

ScrewClock responds:

Try animating to sound you can't hear

Soda Time Soda Time

hahaa

pretty good for a short. funny amusing and that stuff does taste horrible. haha since you said you were wit audio, cant really critize but maybe so other words then oh god and oh man but i guess that kinda of gave it, its signature, anway good.

Platformer - Tech Demo Platformer - Tech Demo

Not to bad. I like the style. I do not like that enemies when hit get stunned and then you cannot shoot them for sometime. Game play needs a little work. Could be faster pace or more tight. The jump seems a bit off.

Keep up good work. Looking forward to the finished game.

busypixels responds:

thanks!
i think i will let the enemys be thrown a bit backwards instead of beeng stunned...
just like the player is when getting hit by a zombie...

and the movement defenitly needs some improvements ;-)

Fixation Fixation

Great Game. For those of you who are having problems loading the game, play it on firefox or chrome. For some reason internet explorer had a problem for me when I tried to play it. If it still does not work, then make sure your flash player is updated.

FreeAsANerd responds:

Yup, that's the same advice I've been giving, too. Flash works in mysterious ways sometimes...sorry for the troubles, everyone!

And thanks to you for helping to let people know.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Its really simple to get past the first part, you have to grab the bag then press "B" to block the knives. Great Game!